Documenting the progress of a (nearly) free 1980 Kawasaki KZ440 into a budget bobber.

Pages

davidjohndesign On Friday, July 9, 2010

Wiring is on the very last leg - gotta stuff all the extra shit into a coffee can that I just painted flat black and find a good spot for it right under the seat. Dad helped me out big tonight, fixed the battery that had a missing terminal, mounted the regulator to the battery box, helped find quality grounds...all in all a pretty damn productive night.

Need 2 fuel lines from the tank to the carbs, and 2 pod filters Im hoping to get at Central Maine Powersports tomorrow.

Going to Maine Cycle Warehouse tomorrow as well in hopes of finding a brake cable. Then I'll have to re-fab the rear brake system. But I think if the front brakes work I'm gonna try driving it.





No comments:

Post a Comment