Documenting the progress of a (nearly) free 1980 Kawasaki KZ440 into a budget bobber.

Pages

davidjohndesign On Sunday, June 6, 2010

A good progress day - Jake made a battery box while I made a license plate and brake light bracket. When that guy gets goin, it's like theres a fire lit under his ass - tons of determination and concentration. Something I very much lack, haha. Anyways his skill and excellent work are pretty much crucial to this build - I am thankful to have someone with his talent and ability helping me out on this. I picked up some flat tan paint for the tins - scuffed up the fender in hopes to try it out soon after we mock up how its going to fit on there. After that's done it's prepping the frame for paint, blasting it with some rust stop primer and gloss black paint, and then re-assembly which Im sure is where I will start to get nickel and dimed.

On a side note, my blog was mentioned on the bikernetmetric blog, pretty effin sick - check it out






No comments:

Post a Comment